My career in the media industry gives me a unique perspective that clients seeking media coaching find immensely valuable. Whether it is the smoothest, media savvy politician or a “Nervous Nellie” first-timer on TV news, I have seen it all when it comes to communicating in the media.
- How to build and maintain positive media relationships?
- Understanding and transforming you media image
- Developing key message points
- How to stay “on-message.”
- How to handle tough or unexpected questions
- What to do when the media gets it wrong
You’ll also get plenty of opportunities to try your hand at “mock” radio and television interviews. We’ll give you instant critiques and a hard copy of your interviews to take home and study (sure, it’s hard to watch or listen to yourself, but it will help you improve).
Ross and the team at Kolt Communications are always available for feedback and follow-up consulting before your next interview. You can also come in for a follow-up mini-session to refine your media interviewing skills.