I am excited to be able to deliver what I feel is the best team-building program I have encountered in my years as a coach and leadership consultant. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. This program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results.
- Make better, faster decisions,
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all members;
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict;
- Avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in;
- Create a competitive advantage; and
- Have more fun!
Individual team members will also understand how their own personality style and the styles of their team members— based on the Everything DiSC® model—contribute to the team’s overall success.
My training style encourages maximum team engagement and interaction—and it is FUN! Your team will learn, grow and most importantly become more cohesive and productive.