I speak at a variety of conferences, sales meetings, lunch events and retreats. I love to share experiences from my four decades in leadership, consulting and coaching as a Keynote Speaker. I can’t say I’ve ‘seen it all’, however I sure have seen a lot—the good, the bad and the ugly. I have learned from every one of my experiences, and get energized whenever I have the opportunity to offer some of the insights from those lessons learned.
- How to drive employee engagement
- Is work/life balance achievable?
- Surviving in a world of doing more with less
- Bridging the generation gap
- Live your values—It is a bottom line issue!
Contact me to discuss your next event. I’d love to help make it a success.